Google 검색 센터 블로그 새로운 소식을 rss로 빠르게 접하세요.
빠른 정보는 강력한 무기입니다.
Google 검색 센터 블로그 소식
- Event recap: Search Central Virtual Unconference Japan 2022on 2022-05-10
We organized the first Search Central Virtual Unconference Japan on April 5, 2022 to facilitate a discussion and networking platform for the SEO, Search and publisher community, in Japanese. This is a recap from the event.
- Spring cleaning: some sitemap extension tags are going awayon 2022-05-06
We’re deprecating a handful of sitemap extension tags and attributes.
- How we fought Search spam on Google in 2021on 2022-04-21
It’s definitely not magic that helps keep more than 99% of visits from Search spam-free! This post explains what happens behind the scenes and how we fought Search spam in 2021.
- Optimizing website performance with a Search Console bubble charton 2022-04-06
In this post, we’ll discuss a bubble chart that can help you understand which queries are performing well for your site, and which could be improved. We’ll first explain the main elements in the chart, describing specific settings and how they influence the data. Then we’ll provide some pointers on what to look for when analyzing the data.
- Monitoring Search traffic (and more!) with Data Studioon 2022-03-30
This article shows how to create a monitoring dashboard for your Search traffic on Data Studio. It also announces the addition of new data to the Search Console Data Studio connector, including data for Discover and Google News traffic.
- Adding context to structured data issues in Search Consoleon 2022-03-28
To help you identify structured data issues more effectively, Search Console is adding more context to its error reporting. In this post we explain how this change may affect you.
- Spring cleaning: the URL Parameters toolon 2022-03-28
We’re deprecating the URL Parameters tool in Search Console in 1 month. There’s no action required from the current users of the tool.
- Register for the first Search Central Virtual Unconference Japan 2022!on 2022-03-23
The Search Central Virtual Unconference Japan 2022 is now open for registration. The sessions will be conducted in Japanese. If you are interested, be sure to register by March 30! On top of that,the global Search Central Unconference 2022 is scheduled for April 27. Come meet the community, exchange ideas, and have fun together.
- Improving Product Review ranking, one year onon 2022-03-23
Our March 2022 product reviews update is now rolling out for English-language pages. This update may impact the rankings of English-language product reviews across many sites. We’ve also extended our advice for multi-product reviews. Check out our blog post for details.
- Monitoring Search traffic (and more!) with Data Studioon 2022-03-16
This article shows how to create a monitoring dashboard for your Search traffic on Data Studio. In addition, it announces new data in the Data Studio Search Console connector. Lastly, it provides data visualization tips to help you make your dashboards more effective.
- Connecting Search Console to Data Studioon 2022-03-08
This post is the first in a series of posts that will focus on exporting, enhancing, and visualizing Search Console data using Google Data Studio. Today’s post discusses how to bring Search Console data into Google Data Studio, including an example where we download Search Console data into Google Sheets, enhance the data with geographical regions, and connect the spreadsheet to Data Studio.
- Welcoming the new Search Console URL Inspection APIon 2022-01-31
Today we’re launching the new Google Search Console URL Inspection API, which gives programmatic access to URL-level data for properties you manage in Search Console.
- New robots tag: indexifembeddedon 2022-01-21
Today, we’re introducing a new robots tag, indexifembedded, that brings you more control over when your content is indexed.
- Our authors’ take on 2021on 2021-12-31
The authors of the Search Central blog reflect on 2021 and share their aspirations for 2022.
- Product reviews update and your siteon 2021-12-01
We are now rolling out a new product reviews update, the first major update since April 2021, that may change how your product reviews rank in search results. We are also sharing new best practices when writing product reviews to augment the previous advice we shared. We also published a new documentation page that captures the complete set of best practices.
- A 2021 update on mobile indexingon 2021-11-26
We first started working on mobile-first indexing a number of years ago. Since then, we switched to indexing the majority of web pages with Googlebot-Smartphone. We’ve now determined that some sites are still not ready to be shifted over due to various, unexpected challenges. Because of this, we’re now leaving the timeline open for the last steps of mobile-first indexing.
- One year of Google Search Centralon 2021-11-17
A year ago, we launched our new site and announced that we were leaving our beloved name, Google Webmasters, behind for a new moniker: Google Search Central. This year, we’ve been working with our internal SEO team to improve our content, writing lots of new documentation, migrating 13 local language blogs, and developing a new checklist for our home page.
- Timeline for bringing page experience ranking to desktopon 2021-11-04
We’ll begin using page experience as part of our desktop ranking systems beginning in February 2022. The rollout will be complete by the end of March 2022. This ranking launch will be based on the same page experience signals that we rolled out for mobile earlier this year.
- Help job seekers understand your job postings by including a complete descriptionon 2021-11-01
We’ve uncovered an opportunity to improve your job posting pages, and it only takes a few changes to the description field.
- Search Analytics API now supports Discover, Google News, and Regexon 2021-10-25
The Google Search Analytics API, which already provides data about Search performance, is being updated to also include Discover and Google News data. Site owners that have this type of traffic will now be able to pull it programatically through the API. In addition, Regex support has also been added to the query and page dimensions.
궁금하신 키워드는 아래의 검색창을 이용하여 빠르게 찾아보세요.