구글 검색 센터 블로그 새로운 소식을 rss로 빠르게 접하세요.
빠른 정보는 강력한 무기입니다.
Google 검색 센터 블로그 소식
- New in structured data: Pros and conson 2022-08-05
Product reviews are a valuable resource for users researching which product to buy. Product reviews often contain a list of pros and cons, which our research has shown to be popular with shoppers when making their purchasing decisions. Because of their importance to users, Google Search may highlight in the product review snippet in Search results. Read this post for more information on when and how to provide pros and cons structured data to improve search result snippets for your pages.
- Announcing the new Search Console Video index reporton 2022-07-11
To help you understand the performance of your videos on Google, and identify possible areas of improvement, Search Console is launching a new report called Video indexing. We will roll out this change gradually over the next few months, so you might not see this new report for now.
- Googlebot and the 15 MB thingon 2022-06-28
We’re addressing some questions we’ve received the past few days in response to our documentation update about Googlebot handling up to 15 MB of data on request.
- Simplifying Search Console reports with an updated item classificationon 2022-06-15
Search Console is simplifying the way it classifies pages, items, and issues in reports. The goal is to help you focus on critical issues that affect your visibility in Search, and will help you better prioritize your work. This change will be rolled out to all properties gradually over the next few months.
- How Google generates titles for documents with language or script misalignmenton 2022-06-03
Recently we introduced an algorithmic improvement that identifies documents where the title element is written in a different language or script from its content, and chooses a title that is similar to the language and script of the document.
- May 2022 core update releasing for Google Searchon 2022-05-25
Several times per year, we make substantial improvements to our overall ranking processes, which we refer to as core updates. Core updates are designed to increase the overall relevancy of our search results and make them more helpful and useful for everyone. Today, we’re releasing our May 2022 core update. It will take about 1-2 weeks to fully roll out.
- The Global Search Central Virtual Unconference 2022 is a wrap!on 2022-05-23
The Global Search Central Virtual Unconference 2022 was held on April 27 with over 100 participants and 25 discussion sessions. This post summarizes what the takeaways were and how the event went.
- Event recap: Search Central Virtual Unconference Japan 2022on 2022-05-10
We organized the first Search Central Virtual Unconference Japan on April 5, 2022 to facilitate a discussion and networking platform for the SEO, Search and publisher community, in Japanese. This is a recap from the event.
- Spring cleaning: some sitemap extension tags are going awayon 2022-05-06
We’re deprecating a handful of sitemap extension tags and attributes.
- How we fought Search spam on Google in 2021on 2022-04-21
It’s definitely not magic that helps keep more than 99% of visits from Search spam-free! This post explains what happens behind the scenes and how we fought Search spam in 2021.
- Optimizing website performance with a Search Console bubble charton 2022-04-06
In this post, we’ll discuss a bubble chart that can help you understand which queries are performing well for your site, and which could be improved. We’ll first explain the main elements in the chart, describing specific settings and how they influence the data. Then we’ll provide some pointers on what to look for when analyzing the data.
- Monitoring Search traffic (and more!) with Data Studioon 2022-03-30
This article shows how to create a monitoring dashboard for your Search traffic on Data Studio. It also announces the addition of new data to the Search Console Data Studio connector, including data for Discover and Google News traffic.
- Adding context to structured data issues in Search Consoleon 2022-03-28
To help you identify structured data issues more effectively, Search Console is adding more context to its error reporting. In this post we explain how this change may affect you.
- Spring cleaning: the URL Parameters toolon 2022-03-28
We’re deprecating the URL Parameters tool in Search Console in 1 month. There’s no action required from the current users of the tool.
- Register for the first Search Central Virtual Unconference Japan 2022!on 2022-03-23
The Search Central Virtual Unconference Japan 2022 is now open for registration. The sessions will be conducted in Japanese. If you are interested, be sure to register by March 30! On top of that,the global Search Central Unconference 2022 is scheduled for April 27. Come meet the community, exchange ideas, and have fun together.
- Improving Product Review ranking, one year onon 2022-03-23
Our March 2022 product reviews update is now rolling out for English-language pages. This update may impact the rankings of English-language product reviews across many sites. We’ve also extended our advice for multi-product reviews. Check out our blog post for details.
- Monitoring Search traffic (and more!) with Data Studioon 2022-03-16
This article shows how to create a monitoring dashboard for your Search traffic on Data Studio. In addition, it announces new data in the Data Studio Search Console connector. Lastly, it provides data visualization tips to help you make your dashboards more effective.
- Connecting Search Console to Data Studioon 2022-03-08
This post is the first in a series of posts that will focus on exporting, enhancing, and visualizing Search Console data using Google Data Studio. Today’s post discusses how to bring Search Console data into Google Data Studio, including an example where we download Search Console data into Google Sheets, enhance the data with geographical regions, and connect the spreadsheet to Data Studio.
- Welcoming the new Search Console URL Inspection APIon 2022-01-31
Today we’re launching the new Google Search Console URL Inspection API, which gives programmatic access to URL-level data for properties you manage in Search Console.
- New robots tag: indexifembeddedon 2022-01-21
Today, we’re introducing a new robots tag, indexifembedded, that brings you more control over when your content is indexed.
궁금하신 키워드는 아래의 검색창을 이용하여 빠르게 찾아보세요.